Want to take a short jeep tour to the beautiful Manang region of Nepal? Read on for a complete description of Besisahar to Manang jeep cost, itinerary, and other details.
Manang is a scenic village in the incredible Himalayan landscapes of western Nepal. This outstanding rural region with spectacular scenic beauty is quite popular among travelers. Moreover, The unique cultural landmarks of this village attract visitors from all over the world. Many heritage and traditions are of great cultural significance.
You can arrive at Manang after a short drive from Besisahar on a highway road. While you can travel this route by various means, a stunning jeep ride is your best option. A 4wd Jeep drive can tackle rugged road conditions in remote parts of the country. There is a larger space, and you can travel with your family and friends comfortably.
Moreover, you can observe breathtaking views of snow-capped mountains along the journey. There is also an opportunity for a cultural exploration of settlements along the journey. While trekking this same route will take you a couple of days, this jeep drive takes only 5-6 hours to complete. Therefore, a jeep drive to Manang is a safe and comfortable journey to this beautiful region.
Our Besisahar to Manang jeep cost is reasonable and budget-friendly. Read further for complete information about this trip and other details.
Major Highlights of Trip
- An incredible journey covering Besisahar to Manang distance on a jeep
- Observing scenic highway settlements of the region
- Majestic vista of snow-capped mountains of the Himalayan range.
- Cultural exploration of the local ethnic Gurung, Tamang, and Magar community
- Observing scenic green hills, fast-flowing rivers, terrace farms, and other natural landmarks
- Budget-friendly Besisahar to Manang jeep cost
- Warm welcome and hospitality of local people
- Observing various flora and fauna of the region